Jesus Is Risen

Jesus Is  Risen
Follow Me

Thursday, May 26, 2016

He Leads Me Still




He leads beside the waters still,
Daily restoring my soul, He always will.
For thought the waves may roar and crest.
God has planned for me His very best.

After all, He gave His Son,
And I, of course, am not the only one.
But there are times, it is true.
That He only died for you.

It is like that I'm the only one He can see,
And that He is pour all His love into me.
Freely, He died, setting me free...
Amazing grace, I'm in awe, how can it be?

He makes us each special and unique,
Loving every one, the beloved Son.
He's our strength, calming every storm,
When we are weak.

He leads us beside the waters still.
His loving Spirit, our hearts to fill.
Jesus, love of my life, heart healer.
 I love Him, I always will.

Rebecca Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment