Jesus Is Risen

Jesus Is  Risen
Follow Me

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Angels Breathe




Grace and peace, peace and grace. How often intertwined and embraced, the softness of a dove or innocence of a face. Rebecca Jones:



Angels breathe a sigh upon the wind,
Remember words of kindness.....
Keep secrets, but may inspire a word or two,
Whisper them to a friend.

Angels breathe upon the sunshine,
As golden as God's love is warm.
Keep a lantern near me,
Weave upon my pen the phrase to form.

Angels breathe His peace,
Upon a weary soul.
And angels sing His praise and joy.
I need them to be whole.

Angels breathe upon my day.
God's amazing grace.
Walk beside me on my way, 
Until I can behold His loving face.

I will see angels breathe and sigh,
When I praise my loving Lord,
And thank Him for sending them.
As I look Him in the eye.

Rebecca Jones  
                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment