Jesus Is Risen

Jesus Is  Risen
Follow Me

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Healing Touch


What a feeling to see Jesus,
What a healing to see Jesus. He loves me so. 
The tenderness in His touch. 
Never has anyone ever, loved me so much.

What way to display His amazing grace,
That God made Jesus, and glorified His face.
What an amazing sight to see, to be, blind.
And Jesus standing before me.

What a wonder to be under demonic control.
And sitting with a sound mind, completely whole.
What a day to lie and to crawl, 
And leap for joy before them all.

What a moment to be bleeding,
And needing to press through them.
To be in fright and pure delight,
Touching only the hem.

Sorrow, turned to joy instead,
Living, alive, raised from the dead. 
Yes, it is Jesus, He has the healing touch.
I'm so glad He came, call His name.

I love Him so very much.

Rebecca Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment